Many of the most talented players in Madden 23 can be found in the defensive positions.
From defensive players like T.J. Watt to the new generation of outstanding young players like Micah Parsons, the future of defence in the NFL looks bright.
However, for Madden 23, EA is revealing a rating for each player in the game, as well as highlighting the top 10 players at each position.
This week, Madden 23 ratings continue to rise, with the spotlight shifted to the best Edge Rshers in the game.
That being said, scroll down for the top ten Edge Rushers based on Madden 23 ratings.
Who are the best Edge Rushers in Madden 23?
As the first Madden game since John Madden’s passing, there is a lot of expectation that the developers will go all out to make this the best yet.
However, while we’re on the subject of “best,” here are the top ten rushers in Madden 23, who will undoubtedly terrorize quarterbacks this year.©
- Myles Garrett – Cleveland Browns – 99 OVR
- T.J. Watt – Pittsburgh Steelers – 96 OVR
- Nick Bosa – San Francisco 49ers – 94 OVR
- Von Miller – Buffalo Bills – 92 OVR
- Khalil Mack – Los Angeles Chargers – 92 OVR
- Joey Bosa – Los Angeles Chargers – 91 OVR
- Cameron Jordan – New Orleans Saints – 91 OVR
- DeMarcus Lawrence – Dallas Cowboys – 90 OVR
- Chandler Jones – Las Vegas Raiders – 90 OVR
- Rashan Gary – Green Bay Packers – 89 OVR
The edge rushers are one of the first defensive groups revealed by EA and defensive line is home to some of the most talented players in football, including 99 Club member Myles Garrett.
Garrett was also recently announced as the newest member of the Madden 23 99 Club, a first for the Cleveland Browns franchise.© Provided by Give Me Sport NFL: Cleveland Browns-Training Camp
He is joined in the Madden 99 Club by Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Davante Adams and San Francisco 49ers offensive tackle Trent Williams.
With the defence done, we are sure that other top positional ratings and other details will also be released throughout the week.